Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dexter's Laboratory~

Sorry for taking so long! And without any further delay, drawings from "Dexter's Laboratory"! Hope you enjoy:)

  • Note: The pictures aren't pictured very good, are they? They show my desk and my keyboard too o.o Never mind that x-x I'll try to picture them better next time~

                                                           1. Dexter


                                                           2. And his annoying sister of course!


                                                           3. Their mom^^


                                                           4. And their dad


                                         5. Dee Dee's friends -Lee Lee and Mee Mee-
                                              ^Weird names don't you think o.o
                     
                                          
                                                   6. Dexter's Enemy *Mandark*


And one more drawing of Dexter but when I was younger~

                                                  ^ Is it just me or does he look a bit funny? 
                                                     More of creepy I say...

Okay so that's it for today! I know I drew little but I'll try to draw more for the next post! Which one did you like more? -SpongeBob SquarePants's drawings or from Dexter's Laboratory- Let me know down in the comment box! I think I'm going to draw from the "Codename: Kids Next Door" cartoon for the next time. Are you looking forward to it? That might take time because I'm going to color them too :o Okay thank you for viewing^.^

-Twitter: @AspiringDrawer
-Email: ItsMaryamG@hotmail.com (Email me your drawings or email me a specific cartoon to draw!)

-Maryam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment